Post by Fstyle on Jun 6, 2017 23:56:58 GMT 8
Global Forum Rules
1. Please use SEARCH first!
There is a pretty good chance that unless you have some really odd or unique problem that it has been addressed on our forum before, please use the forum’s search feature first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject. It’s easy to search – just click the “Search” button at the top left-side of the page.
2. Be DESCRIPTIVE and Don’t use stupid topic names
Post a descriptive topic name! Give a short summary of your problem IN THE SUBJECT. (Don’t use attention getting subjects. They don’t get attention and only annoy people).
Here’s an example of a topic subject YOU SHOULD NOT POST :
Hello po, kelangan ko po ng help hihi
Generally ANYTHING similar to those is unacceptable. Just post your problem.
Here is a good example of a way to post a question :
“Ung transaction ko po is mag iisang week na, paano ko po ito masosolusyonan?”
3. No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forums
These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc.
Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.
DO NOT ASK for email addresses or phone numbers.
Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.
4. Do not post copyright-infringing material
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.
5. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.
This is a web site for accountancy professionals.
5. Do not cross post questions
Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question. Also, use the search feature before posting.
6. Remain respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.
7. Only bump your topics every 8 hours.
Bumping of topics too quickly can risk your topic of being deleted.
8. Begging is not allowed.
9. Keep all information and profile avatars/cover photos appropriate at all times.
10. Do not post illegal or derogatory material. This includes malware, pornography, etc.
11. Do not post in a thread older than 30 days. (no grave-digging).
12. Selling of illegal materials and or information is now allowed.
13. Always post on the appropriate forum boards/subforum to prevent posts from being locked/deleted.
14. Keep things public
Don't post "PM FOR MORE INFO". Keep everything public.
15. Clearly state when using referral links. Sample: